Thursday, October 29, 2009

St Louis in September

While I was working nights, I had all my weekends off. I spent a lot of time catching up on sleep, but we also took the opportunity to get out of town a couple times. Kenta has an inner need to see the Braves play as frequently as possible, and I have the an inner need for road trips and new places. So we hit to road and went to St Louis. It's only a four hour drive, so not bad for a weekend trip. We had a bunch of things planned, but I had such a hard time waking up that we had to cut some of it short. Please enjoy some pictures of our adventure below.


Chipper Jones at bat


Bobby Cox - a Braves necessity

Albert Pujols at bat


The Arch from underneath



The arch at night





K&V catching the game

K&V in front of the Arch



K&V in front of Busch Stadium

1 comment:

Sie said...

Agh! I grew up in St. Louis but haven't been back in 10 years! Thanks for posting the pictures of the Arch! It feels so good to see it again! How are you liking your OB residency?